Happy B-Day to Ben!

Um... yeah.

Happy Birthday, Ben!

And yippee that you're coming home...
Just in time to catch the cold.

Maybe you'd better stay and watch a few more stage shows in Vegas first!

Here's a dumb video just for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_IK0jbbSwM

5 comments: (+add yours?)

Sarcastic Sally said...

The "discussion" in the comments is almost as funny as the video itself...

Ben&Brit said...

LOL! Thanks, Sissy Robby!

Hope your cold is dying!

I'm staying at some vineyard tonight in Palisade... If I get there early enough, I could participate in the free wine tasting! :-)

Ben&Brit said...

LOL! Sissy Ribby.... My spell-checker changed it :-)

Steven said...

I should have been nice, and posted something in honor of Ben too.

Eh, My gmail voice mail is enough. :0

Steven said...

What disease do old pirates suffer from?



Parrrrkinsons disease!