Happy Birthday!!!

I just happened to remember that Steve's birthday was yesterday, or today, or tomorrow. Unfortunately, I can't remember which. So here is a special birthday wish for him. I hope he understands it better than me.
















Now that's one cool birthday cake! Or maybe it's a card...


Perhaps Ben should consider getting him a present. Here's an idea, Ben. Maybe in Vegas you could find one with fake jewels all over it.

5 comments: (+add yours?)

Steven said...

OH MAN! THAT IS TOTALLY COOL!
:)
As near as I could tell, (and yes, I cheated) the text on the card / cake said "Happy Birthday!"

Binary Decoder

Pretty COOL!

Now as far as that watch goes it's a good idea, but every time you wanted to know what time it was, you would have to do math.. X-/

Steven said...

Huh.. I broke the link somehow..
Well, here's the site:

http://www.nickciske.com/tools/binary.php

Becka Travers said...

CHEATER!!!

Steven said...

GLASSES!

I'm sorry. I really am.. I also forgot to thank you for remembering this wonderful and age old occasion!

So..
Sorry and Thank YOU!

Ben&Brit said...

Good one, Beck :-)

And once again, Steve, happy birthday!